- The client is an international Non-Governmental Organization managing a reconstructive surgery program in Jordan.
- The program was experiencing capacity challenges and operational inefficiencies.
Assess | We conducted a comprehensive assessment of the reconstructive surgery program as well as the hospital’s clinical, administrative and support departments. APIS experts used a holistic approach for hospital performance analysis covering governance, strategy, human resources, processes, infrastructure, finance and outcomes.
Develop | Based on the assessment findings and in close collaboration with the institution management, we developed strategic objectives and translated them into an operational plan. Our teams also established a project management structure to lead and monitor strategic objectives and operational implementation.
- A vision that highlights the clinical, educational and research aspects of the program to enable the hospital to become a leader in reconstructive surgery at the regional and international level.
- 6 strategic goals for areas on which the reconstructive surgery program should focus to ensure its development and sustainability.
- An operational plan covering 8 cross-department and 30 department-specific projects and their respective main activities, project owner, timeframe, expected outcomes and additional resources required.