- The client representative sought APIS support to review the hospital architectural design and medical equipment and systems.
- APIS collaborated with the architecture company in charge of the design for alignment with the industry leading practices and standards.
- APIS experts reviewed the medical equipment and systems and assisted the client in their evaluation and selection to ensure safe and efficient operations and care.
Review | APIS medical planners reviewed the schematic, developed, and final designs in light of the latest and most stringent national and international standards, and put forth detailed recommendations.
Support | APIS medical planners and equipment/systems’ experts worked hand-in-hand with the architects and engineers to ensure the hospital’s full compliance with standards and preferences required by the main stakeholders.
A 1,000-bed hospital compliant with the latest and most stringent national and international standards (including the Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI - USA) and the Health Building Notes (HBN - UK)).
The hospital design allowed for:
- A state of the art facility, equipment and technology;
- Effective clinical and administrative processes;
- A positive learning environment for students;
- A friendly and healing environment for patients and their families.